Terms and conditions – website usage
ClearTalents may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the ClearTalents site.
The term ClearTalents or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at The Base, 20 Dallam Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 7NG, UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or to those who register and account on any of the ClearTalents applications.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The services provided by us are not available to those under 18 years of age.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- If you are acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorised to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright of Clear Talent Ltd. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may refer to and quote from the content for review or reference purposes within the limits of “fair dealing”, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.